A new update for VideoDrive for Mac is available for download now. Version 3.5.02 is the second winter update of 2017 and brings several important enhancements and bug fixes:
- Improved support for VIDEO_TS and EyeTV files. VideoDrive will now automatically detect the main feature video track and import that one in iTunes and metadata will be correctly determined by analyzing folder and file names. Also, EyeTV files can now be imported with HandBrake, no need to purchase Turbo.264 HD.
- HandBrake was updated to version 1.0.2. If you wish to upgrade, run the Welcome Wizard from the Help menu bar to update all components.
- Brag & drop support: you can now drop videos right on the main table. Don’t really know why it wasn’t there earlier!
- Tagging iTunes videos now works reliably: VideoDrive 3.5 only looked at existing metadata, but now also the file name is analysed when searching online for matching descriptions and artwork.
- Many smaller bug fixes, tweaks and performance improvements
As usual, this VideoDrive update is a free update for all current users. Additionally, a free version is available from our downloads page. Give it a try now and let us know if you like it!